Always a Silver Lining

Always a Silver Lining

Every Rainbow has an Unicorn at the end...

Each time I see a rainbow it gives me hope....the sun shining thru moisture in the air....can there be a better feeling...still air... still moisture...still hope that a cloud has a silver lining and that our lives have light and color and texture and truth. I was lucky enough to live the last nine years in the Islands of Haida Gwaii, mother nature rule with a heavy hand, the power of the ocean, the power of the wind and yet the generosity of nature in providing fish and berries and deer and all that one needs and many Rainbows.

Recently I saw the movie Avatar, such rainbow colors, such enormous love of nature and the entangelments that nourish and sustain us. I am so glad this movie shared these feelings with the people who see this show. I feel honored to have experienced the love of the people of Haida Gwaii and the gifts of sun and surf and sights of wild animals and sea creatures and birds living like they have for thousands of years. God makes no mistakes, every creature has a job and an right to live in peaceful harmony with each other. I am truly blessed to have had the opportunity to experience this first hand.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

2011

A new year is beginning full of possibilities and promises. The only limit to the possibilities are the limits I put on myself and although I hesitate to take chances, well, looking back I have taken alot and some worked out and some didn't but I promise myself that I will not put up road blocks created in my mind. I will not worry so much, a little saying came up on Facebook that made me laugh...."I know that worrying works because nothing that I have ever worried about came true" Wow what a great deal of time I have wasted by worrying.

Now the greatest thing that has happened so far this year and I am sure the first of many great things is that I have had some exciting family news....that has warmed my heart and restored my faith, and I will not worry about this little angel, although my first thought was to worry about her. This news is not mine to share but just knowing that a dream has come true for a little angel in my life makes my dreams come true too....your turn little ChickaDee. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment