Always a Silver Lining

Always a Silver Lining

Every Rainbow has an Unicorn at the end...

Each time I see a rainbow it gives me hope....the sun shining thru moisture in the air....can there be a better feeling...still air... still moisture...still hope that a cloud has a silver lining and that our lives have light and color and texture and truth. I was lucky enough to live the last nine years in the Islands of Haida Gwaii, mother nature rule with a heavy hand, the power of the ocean, the power of the wind and yet the generosity of nature in providing fish and berries and deer and all that one needs and many Rainbows.

Recently I saw the movie Avatar, such rainbow colors, such enormous love of nature and the entangelments that nourish and sustain us. I am so glad this movie shared these feelings with the people who see this show. I feel honored to have experienced the love of the people of Haida Gwaii and the gifts of sun and surf and sights of wild animals and sea creatures and birds living like they have for thousands of years. God makes no mistakes, every creature has a job and an right to live in peaceful harmony with each other. I am truly blessed to have had the opportunity to experience this first hand.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Alone

Alone here in my room
With my memories
Some horrible, gut wrenching and painful to remember
Some wonderful, warm and rewarding to recall
The memorable events that are part of my life
Are meant to teach me and make me stronger
And to make me thankful for the love of God
And for all those who love and care about me
I wish to never feel lonely again
But know I must learn to be by myself
Just to be..I must learn to Live in the now....
All is in Gods hands...I have been given so much
How can I be in service...feel fulfilled
I am just waiting for a sign....I need to be needed
That much I know about myself
I miss my Son, even though I have other children
I never even tell anyone that he has died
If asked I say I have 3 children
I know that I have not accepted his passing
But thankyou Lord for Gord and for the time we had
And the fun and closeness we felt for eachother
I leave my other two wonderful kids In your loving hands
Gords wonderful children...a fantastic gift
Sitting in my Room, not feeling so Alone afterall

No comments:

Post a Comment